Uncle Pizzas' Buffalo Lime Cilantro Mac and Cheese
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Uncle Pizzas' Buffalo Lime Cilantro Hot Sauce
- Cook macaroni according to the package directions. Drain.
- In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine over medium heat. Stir in enough flour to absorb all of the butter.
- Slowly pour milk into butter-flour mixture while continuously stirring until mixture is smooth and bubbling.
- Add in cheeses and stir until cheese is melted and sauce is creamy.
- Stir in Uncle Pizzas' Buffalo Lime Cilantro Hot Sauce. Pour sauce over macaroni. Stir until macaroni is coated.